Sunday, November 9, 2014

Chapter 11 Blog


My Senators and Congressman are Lamar Alexander, Bob Corker, and Diane Black. Lamar Alexander sponsors more bills that address environmental issues. Is support his efforts to conserve the environment while still allowing public access, because I believe people should be able to whatever they wish with environment and its surroundings  as long as they are not taking advantage of it or doing illegal things with it. Bob Corker sponsors more bills that address foreign affairs.  I agree with his efforts, because I think some foreign involvement is good, but there should be a limit as to how much involvement there is. Diane Black sponsors numerous bills that address insurance issues.  I support her concerns for insurance, because I believe it is important for everyone to have insurance that covers health, dental, and etc. 

Lamar Alexander sponsored a bill to amend the Clean Air Act to prohibit the regulation of emissions of carbon dioxide from new or existing power plants under certain circumstances, and I disagree with, because I think plants can prevent some emission or carbon dioxide into the atmosphere.  The
Earth is not going to last forever, but I think everyone needs to do their part to prevent as much pollution as possible.
I commented on the blogs of Katelyn Dozier, Mathew Cooper, and Robert Johnson.

No comments:

Post a Comment