Thursday, August 28, 2014

About Me


Hello, my name is Taylor Wilson and I am from Monterey Tennessee. I attend Roane State at the Cumberland County campus. I love being outdoors, so I am always camping, hiking, or riding ATV’s. A random fact about me is I was voted the quietest person in my graduating class. I also graduated salutatorian of my class, but I do not know if that is really saying much because there were only sixty-seven people in the class. I hope to learn more about our government system in American Government. I also want to learn more about the Constitution, because there seems to be a lot of talk about how the government isn’t abiding by the Constitution. My academic major is Radiology. I want to eventually be able to do x-rays, MRI’s, and CT scans. I mostly want to work in a hospital, but an outpatient facility would be my second choice.  

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Taylor. It's nice to meet you; I'm Sarah. I look forward to this semester with you in American Government. I do find it impressive that you graduated salutatorian. Congrats, and I wish you the best of luck in your dream to work in the medical field.

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to our government class taylor-i must have somehow missed your intro congrats on sal and best of luck to you and your career

    ReplyDelete